Healthy aging involves slowing, arresting and reversing the effects of aging. Our anti-aging treatments will allow you to live a longer, healthier life, while also helping you avoid chronic disease.
Testing + Treatment
Here are some of the tests we may administer before prescribing your anti-aging plan:
- DUTCH (Dried Urine Test for Comprehensive Hormones): Test your sex hormones (like Estrogen, Progesterone, Androgens (like Testosterone and DHEA), their metabolites and more!
- DUTCH testing for Adrenal Hormones (4 point Cortisol Rhythm, DHEA and Melatonin).
- Food Sensitivity Panel: Identify inflammatory foods that may be causing you to feel fatigued, run down, bloated and irritable or depressed. Patients with inflammation often experience weight gain, skin conditions, and dark circles under their eyes.
- Healthy Living Panel: This panel checks your whole system! We recommend this as a yearly check-up for patients so that we can identify age-related issues early and get ahead of them with preventative treatment. The Healthy Living Panel is a simple blood test that gives us information on your liver function, kidney function, blood sugar, cholesterol and more.
- Thyroid Panel: Is your thyroid functioning optimally? If not, you may be feeling tired, cold, and depressed. Poor thyroid function can cause weight gain and premature aging.
- Toxicity and Liver Function testing: We have a variety of tests available for patients with toxicity symptoms (fatigue, headaches, nerve symptoms, mood changes), heavy metal exposure and liver function issues. Toxic burden can contribute to premature aging and degenerative disease.
Your anti-aging treatment plan is unique to you and could include a combination of the following:
- Bioidentical hormone therapy and hormone balancing supplements
- Detoxification programs
- Intravenous (IV) vitamin injections
- Adrenal support, cortisol balancing and bioidentical cortisol
- Thyroid support including supplements, dietary changes and bioidentical thyroid hormones and desiccated thyroid
- Dietary consultation and weight loss programs
- Non-pharmaceutical approaches to lowering cholesterol levels, improving blood pressure and cardiovascular health, balancing blood sugar, and improving liver and kidney function