Our weight loss programs are customized for the individual and designed to help your body metabolize its fat stores while resetting your metabolic rate at the hypothalamus level (your brain). That along with proper diet, exercise and lifestyle changes, will allow you to keep the weight off for good.
Healthy Weight +
Dietary and lifestyle education along with diet plans and supplements are also available for maintaining a healthy weight and optimal blood sugar control. Blood sugar imbalance can lead to obesity, cardiovascular disease, kidney disease, vision loss, dementia and signs of premature aging.
Signs of blood sugar imbalance may include:
- Foggy thinking
- Fatigue, especially after meals
- Abdominal obesity, easy weight gain or difficulty losing weight
- Excessive thirst
- Change in urinary frequency
- High blood pressure, cardiovascular risk factors
- Pre-diabetes, diabetes, and metabolic syndrome
- Peripheral neuropathy (poor neurological sensation in the extremities (hands and feet)
- Vision changes
Testing + Treatment
Your body is unique, which means that your weight loss program needs to be too. We tailor your program to you to ensure that you are getting exactly what you need to see the pounds drop off the scale, and stay off.
- DUTCH (Dried Urine Test for Comprehensive Hormones): Test your sex hormones (like Estrogen, Progesterone, Androgens (like Testosterone and DHEA), their metabolites and more!
- DUTCH testing for Adrenal Hormones (4 point Cortisol Rhythm, DHEA and Melatonin).
- Food Sensitivity Panel: Identify inflammatory foods that may be causing you to feel fatigued, run down, bloated and irritable or depressed. Patients with inflammation often experience weight gain, skin conditions, and dark circles under their eyes.
- Healthy Living Panel: This panel checks your whole system! We recommend this as a yearly check-up for patients so that we can identify age-related issues early and get ahead of them with preventative treatment. The Healthy Living Panel is a simple blood test that gives us information on your liver function, kidney function, blood sugar, cholesterol and more.
- Thyroid Panel: Is your thyroid functioning optimally? If not, you may be feeling tired, cold, and depressed. Poor thyroid function can cause weight gain and premature aging.
Our weight loss programs are tailored to the individual, but may include the following:
- Diet, exercise, and lifestyle counseling
- Injections or sublingual drops to metabolize stored fat
- Anti-inflammatory and ketogenic diets
- Hypoallergenic protein and vitamin shakes
- Blood sugar management
- Body detoxification (liver, large intestine and lymphatic system) for water weight, toxins and cellulite
- Treatment for Candida (yeast overgrowth)
- Hormone balancing
- Cortisol management
- Thyroid support